Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Living our new life


Today I am officially feeling settled. We have not just arrived; we are living our new life. The grocery store has been established, I know how to get to Target without using my phone's GPS, and we no longer have to look in boxes for misplaced items. Life is back to a new normal and in a new place.

I feel overwhelmingly blessed.

I have had so many different things on my mind and I am excited to be able to begin to put them on paper to share about God's love, about walking in His door, and about taking a leap of faith. About how much sunshine you feel, but also how hard to it can be. And to think; it's all just starting for me. This year isn't specifically about faith or hope like the last two years, it's about learning to take that faith and hope you have acquired and use it while following God's plans for your life. Big plans, little plans, near plans, far away plans, and plans that you don't even know are there. I feel like I am taking a big step in my spiritual life by trusting God completely, listening to His plans, and learning to adjust in all situations, with hope and the knowledge that God is with me.

My life is certainly not perfect, but it's the one He has chosen for me and I am going to make the best of it. And it sure doesn't hurt that the sun is shining and the weather is amazing!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment